Friday 1 October 2010

I love smoking a cigarette, but it's time to quit


I love smoking cigarettes and always, but it's time to quit smoking forever. The reason why the price of cigarettes has expensive habit of smoking.

Even when you drop down to discount cigarettes which do not taste like anything, you're still paying too much money.

Cost of smoking is good, but it's not the only reason either.

In truth, all just isn't fun any more.

Public smoking was banned in most States.You almost hide have smoke now a days.

In addition your old buddy smoke or quit himself died, leaving you no one enjoys cigarettes anymore.

So, for these reasons, I decided to join with non smokers while I love smoking cigarettes.

But I have to admit, it's hard to quit smoking cigarettes. I tried before and failed.

So this time I decided to combine two programs to stop smoking in one.

First I use CQ patches to combat my need for a cigarette. Patch s almost worked for me last time I tried to quit smoking but then I would just pull off the damn patch and start smoking and slap it back on again after I finish.

However, fear of nicotine overdose, I do not smoke while wearing the patch.

Then I started meditation techniques to help me relax, with the power of nicotine.

I learned that the two actually complement each other, because I can proudly say: I quit smoking cigarettes.


Meditation and patches have kept me 5 free smoke throughout the weekend.

This is a significant milestone for the person who once Smoked 2 and 3 packs a day, is now down to zero cigarettes per day.








If you're like smoke, but think you would be better to smoke, I highly recommend to buy patch, gum, or anything that can fight the urge and then go to http://www.squidoo.com/yoga-for-smokers and learn how effortlessly win game crazy cigarette plays with meditation and yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment