Wednesday 29 September 2010

Article 2 2-take the first step is the leap of faith-stop smoking easy now!



>
>
There are 10 reasons why people take this first step-the leap of faith to stop smoking is easy.


1. Sometimes, knowledge of the consequences of smoking-cancer, cardiovascular disease, cancer of the larynx, lose their feet (Yes, it's a real possibility-) can scare you, it can be one of your parents, siblings or friends are dying or have died from it; it provides the necessary incentives for some, in fact for many.


2. are smoking cost them a lot of money for something they don't want to do.


3. Others can and will argue that smoking is enjoyable and worthwhile.I would like to ask, "do you want your kids to smoke?"100% of you will say no!Definitely not! "why not? If you like it so much, you don't want your kids to enjoy it as well? well I am sure you know the answer to this and after answering it, some will try to stop.


4. Some people take this first step in response to the threat: your husband says they'll leave-although this rarely works; your boss threatens to fire you are can be used for a short time; other serious or not-so-serious risk sometimes works, but not often.


5. Some just noticing minor disaster because of their smoking: their breath is more complex; their blood pressure begins to climb; perhaps they started workout program and were concerned about the impact of tobacco use.


6. Some are beginning to understand, they don't like myself very much like a smoker, which is under the control of cigarettes.


7. Or do not like how class .


8. or cannot handle the guilt of smoking.


9. Or don't like the fact that their friends-especially wives or girlfriends or your children to keep reminding them that they stink, and they're dirty.


10. or even something as simple as not being able to get an erection at the relevant time and, most likely caused by a lack of good management of your smoking.Believe me-what he is doing more guys than you can count on.


I want you to know that because of what I learned from my own experience with quitting, finally became my main goal in life for all smokers to stop smoking too in this world ... And easy too! it's my passion, and I am grateful to have been able to help so many; now I want to help you.


Take this first step, before it is too late ... take that first step to stop smoking is easy now!


Hi I am Jim Creech-my friends call me Creecher


I'm below the knee amputee bilateral, due primarily to smoke. Nevertheless, this did not stop me from smoking. until I took the first step, I couldn't stop: go here to begin the process to obtain a report: the secret of the closure of smoking it's free!
http://www.theonlywaytostopsmokingeasily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment