Thursday 30 September 2010

Equip yourself for your battle nicotine and be prepared to exit


No matter if you smoke in a short time or a long time, or smoke 1 day or batch, it can be very difficult to quit smoking. I tried myself to a couple of times and each time I ever started back to one reason or another. I hate that I smoke and like someone just to come and babysit me day in and day out, to make sure I'm not the light. I write this not only for those who need it, but also as a guide and a reminder to never know what I need to do to make it work this time.

Cigarettes are addictive and takes quite a bit of determination and a genuine desire to move in order to really be able to stop. It will also take some training, so you can be sure you mentally ready to quit smoking. If you have a set of mind, you will fail, then you most likely will. You will need to keep telling yourself that you can do this through. Did you know that the typical craving for cigarettes only lasts 3 minutes.So if you get cravings, set the timer and when, three minutes taken to congratulate yourself If you take the time to make sure you are prepared in advance, it will make a difference in the success of you when you try to move.

It will be easier to stick to the Quit method when you know what you can expect and how to handle situations that are sure to come and hinder your attempt to quit smoking ... here are some ideas on how you better prepare yourself to quit smoking. Read them and consider all your options before you plunge into a smoke-free life.

Ask yourself why you want to quit smoking. It's for yourself or for someone else? Most people who try to quit because someone wants them too. Whether you are a smoker or not, this is a personal decision. You want to stop it.It's hard to be motivated if you don't want to really stop for me personally, at the top of my list is my kids. I want to be around them when they are older. I'm taking care of them now so it would be fair to them take care of me later!

Find out what are the reasons that make you want to quit. Do you like the taste, and this will help you relax? Everyone will have their own reasons why they want to hang on the habit.What are the reasons why you hooked? when I go outside to smoke, I get a break from the chaos. I get to take a moment to look at the sky and enjoy the quiet. Keep in mind that I can do it without cigarettes in my hand. Keep up the same habit, but without the cancer stick.

Educate yourself, making research and see what smoking does to your body. know how it affects your health and what you do for yourself and others around you each time you light up. This can be a great motivational tool. I found some pretty nasty stuff from the fact that smoking can do for you, thus preserving the Visual can help you. There are also some counters, you can download to your computer when you log on, they pop up and tell you how much money you have saved and how many lives you have saved and no smoking. They even keep up with

Set realistic goals for yourself.If you set goals that you can't get to then you will just set yourself to fail. think about it, if it were simply a habit to break, then no one would issue quit smoking cigarettes. As you know in advance that it will be hard habit to break, you will need to set goals that are impossible to achieve. My last attempt was cold Turkey who has done well for 2 weeks, but only one small bout of stress, I am convinced I am that I "need" smoke to relieve stress. It is therefore evident that cold Turkey, not for me. So now I will be trying something else. I know I'm not that another attempt, but that doesn't mean I can't do it!

Not to interfere if you don't make it your first attempt this quite often, and most people can't stop at the first attempt.That's why it's important for you to be serious about smoking cessation.You can end up trying several different ways to go before you find one that works best for you.But you can't afford to be discouraged and give up ... you definitely need to make some lifestyle changes.It will be very difficult to quit smoking if everyone around you continue to smoke.You may want to consider how you deal with it as it appears.

The more prepared you are, the easier it will be for you to stop it will not challenge, you can fill out easily if you don't start off ready if you just go to the withdrawal of the failed. take the time to know what your options before quitting cigarettes.








I'm trying to quit smoking and trying to use, writing my own resources to invite me to stay on track. follow me on my journey and see if I can make it work for me; anyone who tries to cigarette can come together and see if any of this information helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment