Wednesday 29 September 2010

Break the chain of addiction to nicotine forever!


PRODUCTS should be classified as crimes against humanity!

Believe me..no other consumer products in history even come close to applying the harm mankind. If nothing of this magnitude do not pose a threat to life, whether human induced or natural, war, terrorist attacks, genocide, ethnic cleansing, natural disaster or disease would command an immediate international intervention!
Think about the current war on terror. "so why doesn't it?

You would have learned how to smoke from the very first cigarette, as you surely have a draw back and other styles of smoking until you finally have reached a high prevalence of smoking status.

If you and I were born smoker then maybe our noses down (trumpet) with an umbrella little over it to rain!Fire without any breathing will they? we don't have a built-in filter for carbon monoxide fumes.

Seriously now, you wouldn't just pour toxic chemicals into the fuel tank of your car, truck, motor home or a bicycle-would you? why we can suck more than 4000 toxic chemicals with each cigarette and don't think anything about it (as long as it is too late). Be more valuable than your car or truck got your life.

There are dozens I call ' myths ' associated with nicotine dependence, some of them look like this….

Myth # 1."I love smoking, it makes me feel good" never said something like that, or how about a. ..

Myth # 2."I love the smell of tobacco" are you kidding me!!!(Dog vomiting would taste better)

Myth # 3. "I just soooo, stressed out, you need a cigarette "

These myths to be separate from the tobacco cultures or belief system. how many times do you think would not smoker.

NEVER!!

I take great pleasure in being not smoker (normal), and I am proud to say that you don't lose anything if you quit smoking, in fact, you gain life, health and money: did you know that you can quit anytime you want?

So how do you quit smoking?

You just see The smoke, or are you just LEARN TO THINK like
smoker "easy for you", you could say, but the truth is just that EASY! remember what you learned on the use of tobacco in the first place-right! I know that I have in mind that "it sounds too simple", and you're right, except that it took me more than 20 years of work!

Hi, my name is Colin Williams and passionately want to teach you destroy nicotine addiction ... forever I was addicted to the nicotine during the 35 years I have lost count of how many times I've tried to quit smoking ... so I know where you and I know how you think, how a smoker or tobacco user.
That's why I can teach you about ....

Health of your body ... and scientific information, you need to know.

Your winning ... know your enemy and how to kill in the world biggest hoax.

Your bank ... $ $ $ cost of smoking for you, and who make a profit?

Your past ... how to bury the memory.

The bottom line is-nicotine addiction is not your friend, he lay parasites who basically wants to kill you ... maybe you should kill him for the first time.

To learn more, please visit http://www.quitsmoking-4-life.com

==========================================================

This is the next click will change your life forever

Sign in to http://www.quitsmoking-4-life.com

* Attn Ezine editors/site owner **

Feel free to Reprint this article in full on your
Ezine or on your website, provided that you leave all references
not modify the content and include my resource
field, as listed above.

If you use this article, please send an email
colin@quitsmoking-4-life.com so that I can see how it looks.

===========================================================








Colin p. Williams is an author of quit Smoking NOW It's easier than you think!, Colin gives you a strategy for winning quit smoking program step by step to quit smoking in designated no pills, potions, hypnosis, Zyban or NRT s .it's easy, painless and works!


No comments:

Post a Comment